Share the post "Breakfast Casserole"
A comforting casserole filled with breakfast favourites like eggs, bacon, cheese is hearty, delicious, and perfect for feeding a crowd!
- 1 lb. bacon, diced
- 10 eggs
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 4 cups shredded hash browns, frozen and thawed
- 2 cups Paradise Island Medium Cheddar or Paradise Island Lactose Free Medium Cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9×13” casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook bacon and onion in a skillet over medium-high heat. Drain. Transfer mixture into a large bowl.
- Stir in potatoes, eggs, milk, sour cream, and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to casserole dish. Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and eggs are set, approximately 40-50 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!