Spread the love of cheese!
This simple and delicious Bruschetta is the perfect summer appetizer. Toasted crostini is topped with fresh tomatoes, basil, and our Lactose-Free Mozzarella. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and enjoy!
- 1 baguette, sliced on a bias ¾” thick
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 30 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 150g Paradise Island Lactose Free Mozzarella, diced into small cubes
- 6 basil leaves, torn
- Balsamic glaze for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the crostini on a parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- In a small-medium bowl combine remaining 1 tbsp. olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, cheese and
- Arrange toasted crostini on a serving platter and equally divide tomato mixture on them.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve immediately enjoy!