Spread the love of cheese!
This Classic Stromboli filled with lots of cheese and Italian deli meats is a comforting meal or appetizer the whole family will love! There’s only 5 ingredients in this simple and delicious pizza-inspired recipe.
- 560g store bought pizza dough
- 100g genoa salami or another Italian deli sliced meat
- 1 ½ cup Paradise Island Lactose-Free Mozzarella, grated and divided
- 2 tsp. pizza seasoning
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment and set aside.
- On a floured surface, roll out the pizza dough into a 8×13 inch rectangle.
- Layer ½ of the salami evenly on the dough, sprinkle with ½ of the cheese. Layer the remaining salami on top of the cheese, followed by the remaining cheese.
- Tightly roll up the dough, pinching and tucking the sides under creating a log.
- Carefully place stromboli on the baking sheet and sprinkle the top with pizza seasoning.
- Bake stromboli for 23-25 minutes or until fully baked and golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, slice and serve with marinara sauce!