Spread the love of cheese!
This comforting Meatball Casserole made with pasta, meatballs, marinara sauce, Paradise Island Lactose-Free Mozzarella and Shredded Parmesan is a family favourite recipe that everyone will love. Best part is that it can be made in one dish. Easy and delicious is always a win for dinner.
- 400g uncooked short pasta such as penne
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup of milk
- 12 fully cooked meatballs, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup Paradise Island Shredded Parmesan
- 2 cups Paradise Island Lactose-Free Mozzarella, grated
- Parsley, finely chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large baking dish, combine pasta, marinara, water, milk, spices and meatballs.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove foil and stir. Pasta should be al dente.
- Sprinkle cheese and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.