Share the post "Mozzarella Sticks"
Everyone loves mozzarella sticks! Filled with warm gooey cheese on the inside and a golden breaded crust on the outside, these delicious cheese sticks are easy and delicious! They make a great appetizer or snack.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ cups plain or Italian breadcrumbs
- Paradise Island Cheese Mozzarella or Lactose Free Mozzarella
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- Oil for frying
- Cut mozzarella into 8 sticks.
- Combine eggs and water in a bowl and mix.
- In another bowl, mix breadcrumbs and garlic powder.
- In another bowl, mix flour and cornstarch.
- In a large pot, heat oil to 365 degrees F.
- Coat each Mozzarella stick in the flour mixture, followed by the egg mixture, then the breadcrumbs.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite dips and enjoy!