Spread the love of cheese!
These cheesy pizza rolls may be small, but they pack a ton of flavour! They’re kid-friendly, super easy, and quick to make. They’re great for school lunches or an afternoon snack.
- 1 regular tube refrigerated crescent dough
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 2 tsp. pizza seasoning or Italian herb blend
- 100g Paradise Island Lactose Free Mozzarella, grated
- 2 (28g) small pepperettes, sliced into 48 pieces
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Prepare a muffin tin with 8 muffin liners.
- Unroll crescent dough, as per package instructions. Separate dough into the 8 triangles.
- Spread ½ tbsp. of pizza sauce on each triangle then sprinkle with ⅛ tsp. pizza seasoning.
- Divide cheese evenly on top of sauced dough (about 2 tbsp.), and add 6
pepperette slices to each.
- Starting from the long pointed end of the triangle, roll dough up tightly and place each
roll into a muffin cup, with the swirl facing up.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until dough is fully cooked and golden brown.
- Remove pizza rolls from oven and serve warm or chilled!