Spread the love of cheese!
These Spaghetti Nests stuffed with meatballs are a fun and delicious dinner the whole family will love!
- ¼ cup Paradise Island Shredded Parmesan
- 2 lbs. ground beef or 1 lb. each ground beef and ground pork
- 1/3 cup milk
- ½ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 454g package of spaghetti, cooked
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp. tomato sauce
- ½ tsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, meat, breadcrumbs, milk, onion, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Shape mixture into meatballs. This will yield approximately 48 meatballs. You can freeze remaining meatballs for future use.
- In another bowl, combine tomato, tomato sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, and sugar. Set aside a ¼ cup of mixture for later use. Mix remaining sauce with cooked spaghetti.
- Grease 12 muffin cups and place spaghetti in cups to form nests. Place a meatball in the centre of each muffin cup. Pour ¼ cup of tomato mixture onto each cup. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until meatballs are cooked though.
- Sprinkle nests with Shredded Parmesan before serving.