Spread the love of cheese!
Nothing beats a Classic Cheeseburger on the BBQ during the summer. These juicy cheeseburgers made with our Lactose Free Medium Cheddar are a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
- 2 handmade burger patties
- 4-6 slices of Paradise Island Lactose Free Medium Cheddar
- 2 hamburger buns, sliced and toasted
- 2 leaves of lettuce
- 4 slices of red onion
- 4 slices of tomato
- 4 slices of pickle
- 1 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Cook burger patties on the grill for about four minutes on the first side. Flip burgers and
add 2-3 cheese slices to each patty then let the burger cook until done. Cook until the
internal temperature is 160°F.
- On the bottom buns layer 1 lettuce leaf, 2 slices of onion, 2 slices of tomato, 2 pickles,
and ½ tbsp. of each ketchup and mustard.
- Top bun with a burger patty and finish with the top of the bun.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!