Share the post "Marinated Mozzarella"
Look like an entertaining pro with this light and tasty appetizer – a perfect addition to a summer gathering.
- 1 Block Paradise Island Mozzarella or Paradise Island Lactose-Free Mozzarella, cubed (bite sized)
- ¼ cup Lime juice
- ½ cup Extra Virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Red Wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 Green onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl (with a lid) whisk together lime juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar and sugar.
- Add red peppers, onions and cheese. Toss to coat all of the ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least two hours (or longer).
- Remove the cheese pieces from the marinade and arranging them on a cheese plate, then drizzle with the marinade.