Spread the love of cheese!
This easy and flavourful Shrimp Gratin is comfort in a dish! Made with shrimp and lots of Lactose-Free Medium or Old Cheddar, this meal is on the table in less than 30 minutes!
- Heat butter and oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and whisk in flour until a paste is formed (approximately 3-5 minutes).
- Whisk in milk and bring to a simmer. Continue to stir until mixture is thick and smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide shrimp evenly into 4 small casserole dishes. Cover with sauce and sprinkle cheese on each dish. Add shallot.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes until cheese is bubbly and shrimp is cooked
- Top with cooked broccoli and enjoy!